8 days | 7 nights
8 Days of Culture, History, Beauty and Awe
- Bethlehem, Jericho, Jerusalem, Nablus and Ramallah. Palestine’s finest. And you’ll have enough time to enjoy each one.
- Many Holy and Historical sites await. They are true architectural wonders that you’ll explore with an expert guide by your side.
- What’s on the menu? Traditional food from the best places, and of course we won’t let you miss out on the street food.
- 7 nights in 4 different cities: 2 in Jerusalem, 2 Bethlehem, 1 in Nablus and 2 in Ramallah. A perfect blend of excitement and comfort.
What is not included?: Air ticket, Tips, porterage, drinks and beverages (also during meals), any other services, which are not mentioned in this program.
Tuesday: Arrival in Jerusalem
We’ll pick you up from Ben Gurion Airport or Allenby Bridge and take you to your hotel in Jerusalem. You’ll have free time to wander around the city or you may choose to go on one of our optional tours.
The city is filled with history and culture. It also has an interesting fabric that is divided into east and west. That’s why we have dedicated two days for it. Here’s our plan for the first day.
- Local energizing breakfast after which we pick you up from the hotel between 08:30 – 09:00 AM
- Dome of the Rock & Al Aqsa Mosque: We’ll enter the Temple Mount through Mughrabi gate. Inside many exciting and holy buildings await. We’ll spend the morning exploring them. Also, we’ll be able to get a view of the Western Wall.
- Via Dolorosa & the Church of the Holy Sepulcher: This will be your chance to walk on the same path that Jesus walked to the site of his crucifixion and resurrection, the Church of the Holy Sepulcher.
- Lunch: Everyone loves Jerusalem’s Hummus and Falafel. And you’ll get to try them.
- The Four Quarter of the Old City: Muslim, Christian, Jewish and Armenian. Four different cultures, culinary delights and atmospheres. All in one old city. All in one afternoon.
- Old Market: The market is full of colors, fresh produce, handcrafts and traditional vibes. Strolling and shopping inside is an amazing experience and you can spend your afternoon doing that.
- Traditional Dinner at the hotel and Overnight.
There’s plenty planned for your second day in Jerusalem. The city is a great blend of history, culture and foreign influences. And we’ll make sure you experience it all.
- Mount of Olives: We’ll start the day with a panoramic view of East and West Jerusalem. As we descend from the Mount of Olives we’ll stop at various holy and historical sites including the Church of all Nations, the Tomb of Virgin Mary and Dominus Flevit, a beautiful church hidden on the slope.
- Lunch: Local, delicious and at one of Jerusalem’s finest.
- Rockefeller Archaeological Museum: The museum is a great opportunity to explore Palestinian life, culture and history.
- Mount Zion: The best place to be at sunset is on top of Mount Zion, where we can visit the last supper room and go on the balcony of St.Petrus Callicantu Church. There you’ll find a powerful atmosphere and unbeatable views.
- A 10 Km drive to Bethlehem for a traditional dinner & overnight
The city where Jesus was born has plenty to offer. Therefore, we intend to let you make the most out of your day in it. Here’s what’s on the agenda:
- Walk in Battir: The Unesco World Heritage Site is a series of scenic agricultural valleys with stone terraces. It’s a wonderful place for a short, 2 hour, morning walk and a great chance to learn about Palestine’s agriculture.
- Pools of Solomon: The little gem of pine-hidden pools never fails to amaze.
- Lunch: It will be one of the culinary delights of Bethlehem.
- Separation Wall: It is the contested eight meter high barrier that is plastered with murals and graffiti.
- Church of Nativity: We definitely can’t let you come to Bethlehem without seeing the sites where Jesus was born. It’s a spiritual wonder.
- Shepherds Field: These are the ancient caves where the shepherds kept watch over their flock, and where the birth of Jesus is believed to have been announced.
- Dinner: What better way to end the day than with an authentic Arabic dinner.
- Overnight in Bethlehem
You’ll finally visit the oldest inhabited city in the world. There’s much to do and see, from visiting historical sites to dipping in the Dead Sea. And you’ll have to the chance to do it all.
- Ride from Bethlehem to Jericho: The ride is about 30 Km. Along the way, you’ll be able to see spectacular desert views.
- Makam AL Nabi Mousa: We’ll stop on the way to visit this historic site which is believed to be the shrine of Prophet Moses. It is compromised of a beautiful colorful mosque with a towering minaret that overlooks the impressive Jordan Valley.
- Monastery of Temptation & Wadi Qelt: There you’ll find two of the best views ever. First is the Monastery where Jesus spent 40 days fasting and meditating. Second is Palestine’s finest natural reserve, Wadi al Qelt. This would be a great chance to get a glimpse of Palestinian history and nature.
- Hisham’s Palace: The mosaic paved Omayyad Palace is famous for its unique Architecture and the ‘tree of life mosaic’. A must-visit when in Jericho.
- Lunch: A Traditional Palestinian meal.
- Qumran: Our historic journey continues to the site where the Dead Sea scrolls where found.
- Dead Sea: Finally, you’ll get to swim in the deepest salt lake in the world and use its famous minerals and mud for skin exfoliation and natural healing. Can you think of a better way for ending the day?
- Evening Ride from Jericho to Nablus: The ride is about 44 Km after which you can have authentic Palestinian dinner and overnight.
Sunday: Sebastia & Nablus
Known for being the ultimate destination for the Arabic sweet, ‘Kunafeh’, Nablus can offer so much more than food. Here’s our plan for showing you around this commercial and cultural center.
- Sebastia: The archeological site is a tremendous treat for the lovers of the old. We’ll take a 15 km ride and reach the site that dates back to as far as 10,000 years! It’s a wonderful place to start the day.
- Jacob’s Well: This is a deep rock-hewn well, where Jesus asked a Samaritan for a drink and offered her ‘living water’. It’s an Architectural masterpiece that lies in the crypt of a Greek church.
- Lunch: You can freshen up as we treat you with a satisfying local lunch.
- Old City of Nablus: Historic streets, local vendors and a wide variety of local handcrafts and produce. It’s the place for cheap-buys and for unique souvenirs.
- Kunafeh: Before we leave the old city, you’ll get to try Kunafeh, the Palestinian sweet Nablus is renowned for. It’s delicious.
- Mount Gerizim: It’s one of the highest peaks in the West Bank and the place where Samaritans have been dwelling for thousands of years. They have a remarkable lifestyle and you shouldn’t miss it. You’ll also get to learn all about it in the Samaritan Museum.
- Ride to Ramallah for dinner and overnight: The ride is around 36 km. And if you find yourself wanting some extra adventure, Ramallah is known for its nightlife. We’ll be happy to recommend some venues for a night-out.
Saturday: Free Day in Ramallah (no transportation or guiding service provided)
Today, you get to choose how & where to spend your time. You may choose to go on one of our optional tours. We have a wide range of programs that you can choose from. We have city tours, hiking tours in valleys and mountains and even culinary tours. The choice is yours.
On this day, unless you book on our optional tours, we won’t be providing transportation or guiding services. However, you can contact us regarding any advice or emergency.
Overnight in Ramallah
- Day 8 Tuesday: Departure
Heritage & Tourist
Situated at the northern entrance to Jericho
Located 6 km from The Monastery of Saint Gerassimos, Jericho Resort Village offers 24-hour reception, laundry facilities and ironing service. Jericho Resort Village comprises of 104 rooms. The rooms at this hotel are fitted with a heating system, pay television and a wardrobe. Some of these rooms also benefit from a mountain view. They come with an electric kettle, a dishwasher and a fridge as well as bathrooms with a bath, a shower and a hairdryer.Heritage Hotel
An old, beautifully renovated caravanserai with high, arched ceilings and open-air balcony , located just steps away from Nablus’s old city. The hotel features old stone, beautifully decorated rooms all of which are air conditioned and equipped with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.In the Center of the City
The Millennium Palestine Ramallah is located in one of the most vibrant cities in Palestine. In a place where historic and religious sites capture the eye you will find our exquisite hotel. Come for business and stay for pleasure with our unmatched services that are part of the hotel’s legacy. Combined with a modern yet subtle structure, a sumptuous culinary experience and state-of-the-art banquet and meeting facilities, any affair will be truly memorable. Whatever the reason of your stay, our hospitality will accompany you throughout your stay.Reflects the Essence of Arabian Heritage
Where heritage and luxury meet. The Jacir palace is an oasis located in the heart of Bethlehem featuring classic, comfortable rooms , an outdoor pool, and tennis courts. The palace also has restaurants and bars which serve special Levantine and International dishes.Heritage Boutique Hotel
A family-run, unique hotel nestled in the heart of Jerusalem, a couple of minutes from Damascus Gate. The 14 Rooms of the hotel are timelessly decorated with antiques that are inspired by Middle-Eastern culture. Each room has its own character and its private facilities including a cable satellite television, air-conditioning and heating, and Telephones.
The booking request form for our extended tours will follow to your email as soon as your booking request is confirmed.
- ONLINE BOOKING Process:
- 1- Click Book Now
- 2- Package Selection
- 3- Travel Plan & Estimate
- 4- Passenger’s Information
- 5- Tour Booking Confirmation