The Triad: Palestine, Israel & Jordan
11 days | 10 nights
Three Countries in one Journey
- Spend 10 Nights in three countries: 2 nights Jerusalem, 1 night Jericho, 1 night Petra, 1 night Amman, 1 night Dead Sea, 1 night Ramallah, 2 nights Tiberias, 1 night Nazareth.
- Bless your tastes buds with a variety of traditional dishes and desserts.
- The beloved Jordanian national dish “Mansaf”
- Shawarma, Hummus, Falafel and kaa’k
- More treats along the way to keep your stomach full.
- Explore the rich culture and must-see sights in some of the prettiest towns and cities across the Middle East. Here’s a glimpse:
- Visit Jerusalem’s holy landmarks and wander in its old market.
- Experience one of the wonders of the world “Petra”
- Visit the Baha’i Shrine and Gardens in the wonderful city of Haifa
- Venture on a Spiritual and Sensory Journey in the Holy Bethlehem
- Visit the most celebrated museums and learn about Palestine’s history, culture and art.
Wednesday : Arrival (D)
Arrival and transfer to your hotel in Jerusalem for dinner and overnight.
Thursday: Jerusalem (B,D)
- After Breakfast we’ll pick you up from your hotel between 08:30-09:00 AM
- Mount of Olives: from the peak of the Mount, we’ll get exquisite morning panoramic views of East and West Jerusalem. We’ll descend from the Mount of Olives and pass by the Church of all Nations and the Tomb of Virgin Mary.
- The Noble Sanctuary: In the Holy Noble Sanctuary, we’ll find the famous Dome of the Rock and Al Aqsa Mosque. The architectural wonders are a must when in the city.
- Lunch: Humus and Falafel are a must when in Jerusalem, and we’ll make sure you try the city’s best (optional)
- Via Dolorosa & the Church of the Holy Sepulcher: We’ll visit the site of Jesus’s crucifixion and resurrection, the Church of the Holy Sepulcher, walking on the same path he took to this miraculous and Holy site.
- Old Market: The old market of Jerusalem is unique and is full of life, a bustling atmosphere, and fresh produce. For those who like to shop, it would be a great place for souvenirs, local produce and bargaining.
- Dinner at the Hotel: You will get an authentic dinner and some free time to roam around the city.
Friday: Jerusalem – Bethlehem – Jericho - Ramallah (B,D)
- A Morning Ride from Jerusalem to Bethlehem: During this short 10 km ride, you can get a glimpse of the everyday life in Palestinian villages and cities.
- The Separation Wall: This is your opportunity to witness the infamous eight-meter-high barrier that is covered in artists’ murals and graffiti.
- The Church of Nativity: This is the exact location where Jesus was born, an impressive spiritual site that we won’t let you miss.
- Lunch: We’ll be trying a traditional local restaurant that showcases why Palestinians are famous for their food ( Optional)
- Afternoon Ride from Bethlehem to Jericho: Around 30 Km long, the ride is a great chance to re-energize and get ready for Jericho.
- The Monastery of Temptation & Wadi Qelt: The Monastery is where Jesus spent 40 days fasting and meditating. We’ll have the chance to view this marvelous site and also get an equally stunning view of Palestine’s most loved natural valley.
- Hisham’s Palace: The Omayyad place is paved in mosaic and holds one of the most precious mosaics in the world, ‘Tree of Life’. It is a must when in Jericho
- Qumran: The site where the Dead Sea scrolls where found, constitutes a wonderful blend of the historical, holy and natural.
- Dinner and overnight in Ramallah: To end our day probably, we’ll have some local food, enjoying some good company.
Saturday: Ramallah - Taybeh (B,L)
- Traditional Breakfast in the City
- Mahmoud Darwish and Yaser Arafat Musuem: We will explore the city’s cultural scene, visit its most celebrated museums about Palestine’s history, culture and art.
- Lunch, Food Crawl: We will be walking in the old town of Ramallah and stop in some shops to taste the city’s hidden havens for Shawarma, Hummus, Falafel, kaa’k, Palestinian barbecue & Salads and Mana’esh.
- Ride to Taybeh: along the way, you will get a glimpse of Palestinian Villages and Landscapes.
- Panoramic views and wine tasting in Taybeh: This small village perched high above the Judaean Hills overlooks the Judaean Desert, the Jordan Valley, Jericho and the Dead Sea. Named “The Goodly” for the warmth of its inhabitants, it provides you with the opportunity to meet locals, and to taste Palestinian wine at the Taybeh Brewery.
- Free evening: you’ll get some time to discover the nightlife in Ramallah, we’d be happy to recommend some venues for you.
Sunday: Ramallah – Caesaria – Haifa – Tiberias (B,D)
- Ride from Ramallah to Caesarea: we’ll drive in the morning to Caesarea for around
- Caesarea: This a lovely city on the shoreline of the Mediterranean. Once there, we’ll visit a variety of dazzling ancient attractions like the Caesarea National Park, the Herodian Amphitheatre and Bathhouse and Promontory Palace among many other attractions.
- Lunch: Optional
- Haifa: The city’s sandy beaches welcome sun lovers and sea worshipers. It also welcomes lovers of nature and history who can treat themselves with the Baha’i Shrine and Gardens, the Stella Maris Monastery, the German Colony and the Louis Promenade which is called the balcony of the country. We can also arrange for you to end your time in Haifa by wandering through the alleyways of its ancient market.
- Ride from Haifa to Tiberias for dinner & Overnight.
Monday: Tiberias (B,L,D)
- The Mount of Beatitudes: The serene Mount is one of the most beautiful places in the Holy land. Overlooking the Sea of Galilee and the Golan Heights, you’ll be visiting the site where Jesus delivered the Sermon on the Mount.
- Boat Tour in the Sea of Galilee: One of the must dos when in Tibarias. We’ll get stunning views of Golan heights while enjoying this fun and refreshing boat ride.
- Lunch: Fresh seafood and a great refreshing atmosphere is what you could have for lunch.
- Capernaum: An archaeological fishing village that is believed to be the hometown of Saint Peter. It is famous for a reason and you’ll find out why.
- Tabgha: The site is famous for Jesus’s miracle of Multiplication. Two beautiful ancient churches stand in the area. Church of Multiplication which forms a splendid display of early Christian mosaic and St Peters Church which is famous for a ceiling shaped like an upturned boat. They’re certainly something to marvel at.
- Dinner & overnight in Tibarias: After treating you dinner, you’ll be able to spend the night wandering around this charming city.
Tuesday : Tiberias – Nazareth - (B,D)
- Cana & the Wedding Churches: We’ll stop by Cana before we reach Nazareth, so you can see the site where Jesus turned water into wine and the splendid church that stands there.
- Church of Annunciation: This church is the holy site where Gabriel appeared to Mary to announce that she would soon be with child. The Church is beautiful and so is its story.
- Free time: You’ll have some free time to roam around the city and perhaps treat yourself with some lunch.
- Dinner & overnight at the hotel
Wednesday: Nazareth – Petra (B,D)
- Early in the morning, we’ll depart to cross the border to Jordan and continue to the architectural wonder Petra.
- Petra: We’ll spend the first half of the day exploring one of the wonders of the world. We’ll journey through it, witnessing its architecture and main structures like the Siq and the treasury.
- Lunch: Delicious local Jordanian food for lunch! And you’ll be having it in such a charming atmosphere. (optional)
- Camels and Tea: In the afternoon you can ride camels, sip tea in a real Bedouin tent and shop for souvenirs.
- Dinner and Overnight at your hotel in Petra.
Thursday: Petra – Jeresh – Um Qais – Amman (B,D)
- Morning Ride from Petra to Jerash: It’s about 300 km along. It will be along the Jordan valley, a great way to experience the county’s landscape.
- Jerash: There you’ll find exquisite ceremonial gates, colonnaded avenues, temples and theatres. The site boasts of the most well-preserved Greco-Roman ruins in the Middle East.
- Lunch: For lunch, you’ll get to choose between a wide range of delicious traditional dishes, eastern salads and drinks. (optional)
- Afternoon Ride to Umm Qais: you’ll be able to rest and freshen up on this 66km ride .
- Umm Qais: There we will visit Gedara, the archeological masterpiece that offers breathtaking panoramic views of Jordan, Syria, and Palestine.
- Evening ride to Amman for Dinner and overnight: It’s about 50km. When we reach, if you’re still feeling up for adventure, we’d be happy to recommend one of Amman’s venues for a night out.
Friday: Amman – Dead Sea (B,L.D)
- Morning stroll in Amman: This is the city where modernity blends seamlessly with antiquity, we’ll spend the morning exploring its eccentricities.
- The Roman Amphitheatre: This magnificent ancient theater hosts Amman’s most thrilling concerts and cultural events.
- Lunch: We’ll be having Amman’s specialty ‘Mansaf’, a beloved dish in the region.
- Afternoon ride to the Dead Sea: you’ll be accompanied by desert and city views along the way.
- Dead Sea: You’ll be able to float effortlessly on the salty water and experience the black muds exfoliating powers. It is the perfect relaxing end for the day.
- Dinner and Overnight at the hotel in the Dead Sea.
Saturday Departure: Queen Alia Amman
We’ll say farewell and take you the airport, hoping that you have made some great memories
Superior & Tourist
Luxury spa resort on the Dead Sea shore of Jordan
The luxury Mövenpick Resort & Spa Dead Sea is found in a traditional village setting nestled amongst lush gardens. The resort is set on the northern shores of the Dead Sea, at the lowest...Located in the Center of Amman
Stay at Mövenpick Hotel Amman to benefit from a great location, excellent food and wonderful Jordanian hospitality. Our 14-floor Amman skyscraper hotel is in the dynamic, commercial hub of Jordan’s capital – close to shopping malls and attractions, 15 minutes to downtown and 35 minutes from Queen Alia International Airport.Experience the beauty of Petra
Enjoy one of the Seven Wonders of the World, the ancient Nabatean city of Petra carved from the rock over a thousand years ago. Embracing traditional hospitality and overlooking Jordan's timeless wonder, the Petra Marriott Hotel offers anticipatory & traditional service designed to exceed all expectations. The hotel is a haven for comfort and luxury. Almost all the spacious rooms have spectacular views of the valley.Located on the Sea of Galilee Shore
It is located at one of the most beautiful spots in the area – the shore of the Sea of Galilee. The hotel has private beach and first-class facilities for tourists from all over the world. All the rooms at Ron Beach Hotel observe on spectacular view of the Sea of Galilee, the Golan Heights and to the snow-covered Mount Hermon. The hotel offers a swimming pool, a fitness center, private beach, souvenir shop, basketball court, sports facilities, cafeteria, playground and beautiful nurtured garden.Ramallah
The Millennium Palestine Ramallah is located in one of the most vibrant cities in Palestine. In a place where historic and religious sites capture the eye you will find our exquisite hotel. Come for business and stay for pleasure with our unmatched services that are part of the hotel’s legacy. Combined with a modern yet subtle structure, a sumptuous culinary experience and state-of-the-art banquet and meeting facilities, any affair will be truly memorable. Whatever the reason of your stay, our hospitality will accompany you throughout your stay.Jerusalem City Center
Located on Zion Square, in the heart of Jerusalem's city center, the modern Hotel is just a minute away from Ben Yehuda Pedestrian Mall, the tram station, and is an ideal base for exploring and enjoying Jerusalem's important sites. 0.9KM to Jaffa Gate and the Old City, Nahalat Shiv'a District, Mamilla Avenue, vibrant Machane Yehuda Market and an abundance of New and Old City Attractions and Museums.
The booking request form for our extended tours will follow to your email as soon as your booking request is confirmed.
- ONLINE BOOKING Process:
- 1- Click Book Now
- 2- Package Selection
- 3- Travel Plan & Estimate
- 4- Passenger’s Information
- 5- Tour Booking Confirmation