A Holy Christmas
8 days | 7 nights
Experience an Authentic Palestinian Christmas
- Celebrate Christmas in the land where it all started. It will be memorable, we promise.
- Experience an exciting Christmas dinner in the Holy city of Bethlehem
- Take a peek inside Jerusalem, Bethlehem, Jaffa, Nazareth, Dead Sea, Tiberias with a local expert guide by your side.
- Get a taste of the local beer & try plenty of Palestinian culinary delights
Monday 19 Dec. Tel Aviv Airport – Jerusalem (D)
Arrival and direct transfer from Ben Gurion Airport to your hotel in Jerusalem for dinner and overnight.
Tursday 20 Dec: Jerusalem (B,D)
- A Refreshing Breakfast after which we pick you up from your hotel between 08:30-09:00 AM
- Mount of Olives: We’ll start the day with a splendid panoramic view of East and West Jerusalem. As we descend from the Mount of Olives we’ll stop by the Church of all Nations and the Tomb of Virgin Mary which lay at the foot of the Mount.
- The Temple Mount: The Dome of the Rock and Al Aqsa Mosque lay at the heart of the temple Mount. We’ll pass by them and witness their remarkable architecture.
- Lunch: Trying Hummus and Falafel in Jerusalem is something we can’t let you miss. And we’ll make sure you try the city’s best (optional)
- Via Dolorosa & the Church of the Holy Sepulcher: On this afternoon, you’ll get the chance to walk on the same path that Jesus walked with his cross to the site of his crucifixion and resurrection, the Church of the Holy Sepulcher.
- Old Market: Celebrate Christmas exploring the markets of the old city filled with bustling, authentic vibes and produce. For the lovers of shopping and bargaining, this would be the place to be.
- Dinner: Enjoy a traditional dinner at the hotel.
Wednesday 21 Dec: Jerusalem– Tel Aviv – Jaffa - Nazareth (B, D)
- Morning ride from Jerusalem to Tel Aviv: We’ll start our day by heading to Tel Aviv. Will provide great insights on the juxtapositions and intricacies within the area’s landscape.
- Tel Aviv: We’ll drive through the modern city, so that you get a glimpse of its alluring cosmopolitan vibe.
- Port of Jaffa & Old City: the beautiful city, known as the ‘Bride of the Sea’, has one of the oldest, most captivating ports around the world. Its old city is also refreshingly beautiful and filled with old shops, cafés, galleries and bookstores.
- Ride from Jaffa to Nazareth: the ride is around 85 km, it would a chance for you rest and freshen up before our next destination.
- Cana & the Wedding Churches: On the way to Nazareth, we’ll stop by Cana, the miraculous site where Jesus turned water into wine. There you’ll find one of the most exquisite churches in the region.
- Church of Annunciation: this historical church, is where Gabriel appeared to Mary to announce that she would soon be with child. The beautiful Church is Nazareth’s most distinguished site.
- Dinner & overnight in Nazareth: We conclude our day with a traditional dinner in this spiritual city.
Thursday 22 Dec: Nazareth – Tiberias – Bethlehem (B, L, D)
- Ride to Tiberias: After breakfast, we’ll embark on a 40 Km ride to Tiberias.
- The Mount of Beatitudes: The mount is hailed as one of the most beautiful and serene places in the Holy land. It overlooks the Sea of Galilee and the Golan Heights. It is believed to be the site where Jesus delivered the Sermon on the Mount.
- Boat Tour in the Sea of Galilee: The boat ride, one of the most popular activities in the city, is fun and refreshing. It is also a chance to get a view of the famous Golan Heights.
- Lunch: We’ll treat you with a delicious lunch, from the fresh produce of Tiberias.
- Capernaum: This archaeological fishing village is believed to be the hometown of Saint Peter. It is well known for its captivating charm and historical value.
- Tabgha: This is the site where Jesus performed the miracle of Multiplication. Two beautiful ancient churches stand on it. The Church of Multiplication which forms a splendid display of early Christian mosaic and St Peters Church which is famous for a ceiling shaped like an upturned boat. They never fail to amaze.
- Dinner & overnight in Bethlehem: We head back to Nazareth, for a well-deserved dinner and rest, to get ready for an exciting day ahead.
Friday 23 Dec: Bethlehem (B, D)
- St George Monastery: The sites are amazing and form a perfect juxtaposition of history and nature. You’ll get unique views of the Monastery where Jesus spent 40 days fasting and meditating, and of Palestine’s finest natural reserve, Wadi al Qelt.
- Mar Saba: the Greek Orthodox monastery. It is considered one of the world’s oldest monasteries established by Saint Saba in the 5th Century in the middle of the Judean Desert.
- Lunch: You could enjoy one of Bethlehem’s most loved dishes (optional)
- Separation Wall: The eight meter high barrier, which is cover with murals and graffiti. Seeing it will you a good perspective and insight on the living situation in the area.
- Wine tour: We then go on a wine tour in Bethlehem local winery and get to taste Palestinian local wine
- Overnight at the hotel.
Saturday 24 Dec: Bethlehem (B, D)
- We’ll be spending Christmas day in the holy city of Bethlehem.
- We will head to the Church of Nativity, the Shepherds Field and to the old town to witness the Christmas celebrations.
- The jolly spirit will definitely amaze you. And of course, Christmas will not be complete without an exciting Christmas meal, in this holy city.
Sunday 25 Dec: Bethlehem – Jericho – Dead Sea – (B, L)
- Ride from Bethlehem to Jericho: Specular desert views will accompany you on this 30Km-long ride.
- Hisham’s Palace: This mosaic paved Omayyad Palace is famous for its unique Architecture and the ‘tree of life mosaic’. One of Jericho’s most exquisite sites.
- Qumran: We’ll continue our journey to Qumran, the holy site where the Dead Sea scrolls where found.
- Massada: an expended place just in the heart of the desert overlooking the Dead Sea.
- Lunch: is time for a good meal at the Dead Sea.
- Dead Sea: This would be a unique opportunity to experience the Dead Sea, and use its healing minerals and exploiting mud. We’d get a soothing end for the day.
- Overnight at the hotel
Monday 26 Dec: Transfer to the airport (B)
After breakfast, we’ll transfer you the airport hoping that you are leaving with more than just souvenirs
Superior & Tourist
Inspired by the desert’s hidden treasures, Prima Oasis invites you to experience the magic of the Dead Sea.
At Hotel Prima Oasis, Dead Sea, we deliver a vacation experience that extends beyond the obvious and reveals the Dead Sea’s healing powers, ancient sites, fresh water pools, waterfalls and nature reserves. Starting with our lobby and continuing with our endless selection of programs and our devoted staff, our 143-room Hotel will charm you.Nazareth
Ramada Nazareth is a modern - oriental boutique hotel in Nazareth, located on the ridge of Nazareth facing over the old city.
A magical atmosphere of east and west, authentic flavors and smells, gives the guests a unique modern-oriental hospitality experience and high qua...5 stars
Saint Gabriel Hotel is located in Bethlehem, seven minutes away from the Nativity Church. It includes 134 Luxurious Rooms with balconies overlooking breathtaking views. The hotel also features 2 restaurants, a 24-hour fitness center, and a 24-hour business center.Jerusalem
This sophisticated modern hotel located in the heart of Jerusalem, is a pleasant five minutes’ walk from the Old City and a mere ten minutes’ walk from the New City center.
The 1960's building has been meticulously renovated to give that perfect blend of old charm and elegance with today's convenience and design simplicity.
The booking request form for our extended tours will follow to your email as soon as your booking request is confirmed.
- ONLINE BOOKING Process:
- 1- Click Book Now
- 2- Package Selection
- 3- Travel Plan & Estimate
- 4- Passenger’s Information
- 5- Tour Booking Confirmation
19 Dec - 26 Dec 2022