Golden Globe Tours
Booking Terms and Conditions - Please Read Carefully
The purchase of any travel services offered by Golden Globe Tours (Travel & Tourism Agency License # 070002), authorized by the Ministry of Tourism in Palestine constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (also referred to in these conditions as “traveler”) and Golden Globe Tours (hereafter also referred to as “The Company”) and represents your acceptance of The Company’s Terms & Conditions as set out herein. Please ensure that you carefully read and understand these Terms & Conditions prior to booking. As the lead traveler, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age and authorized to accept The Company’s Terms & Conditions on behalf of everyone named in your booking, and you will be responsible on behalf of everyone named in your booking.
Passports, Visas and Health
We can provide general information about the passport and visa requirements for your trip, but this is for guidance only and it remains your sole responsibility to check the requirements before you travel. Your specific passport and visa requirements, and other immigration requirements, are your sole responsibility and you should confirm these with the relevant embassies and/or consulates prior to travel. We are not responsible if you cannot travel because you have not complied with any passport, visa or immigration requirements and the stated cancellation fees will be applied.
How to Make Your Reservation?
To make your reservations you can either:
- Book online
- Book by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A non- refundable deposit of 20% of the package price is required at time of booking. After submitting the booking request, a payment request link will be sent to your email address. The payment should be done within 24 hours, otherwise, the reservation will be cancelled.
- Once a booking has been created and the deposit paid, you will received a booking confirmation email which includes your reservation details along with the necessary information to complete your balance payment.
- No change will be allowed after the booking confirmation and deposit payment have been completed.
- The balance payment for the tour should be made at least 45 days prior to departure tour dates. The link for the final payment will be included in the confirmation email.
- 45 days or more prior to departure date Loss of deposit (20% of the total tour cost)
- 44 days or less prior to departure date 95% of the total tour cost will be charged
- If full payment is not received by 45 days prior departure date of the tour, then the reservation will be automatically cancelled. And your deposit will not be refunded.
- If you or any other member of your party decides to cancel your confirmed package within 44 days before departure date, you must notify us in writing by email to email@example.com. Your notice of cancellation will only take effect when we receive it in writing by email, and once you receive an email confirming the cancellation from us. Since we incur several costs in cancelling your arrangements, the cancelation fees policy will be applied, 95% of the total tour cost will be charged.
- Golden Globe Tours has the right to cancel the Tour Package in case the minimum number of participants is not reached at least 45 days prior to the departure date. In case of cancellation by us due to not reaching the required number of participants, the deposit will be refunded.
Transfer of contract:
The traveler can declare up to 45 days before the start of the journey that another person is to take up his/her position under the guided tour. This is only applicable if the new traveler requests the same travel services booked by the original traveler.
When you need a reservation for 10 people or more, the booking must be made by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include the following details:
Number of Persons:
Adults, Child (all travelers below 18 years of age, please state birth dates):
- All tours operated by us have guaranteed departures and will operate unless a force majeure circumstance arises beyond our control prior to the departure date. Under these situations, The Company reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the tour. In case of the tour cancelation, the deposit amount paid will be refunded no later than 14 days after notice of tour cancellation.
- Depending on the number of travelers on a specific tour, we reserve the right to change the type of transportation, in order to enable the tour to operate.
If a force majeure event occurs during the tour leading to its interruption, the company will not be liable and will not pay for refund for the unused services or pay any compensation. These events can include, but are not limited to, war, threat of war, earthquake, civil strife, terrorist activity and its consequences or the threat of such activity, riot, the act of any government or other national or local authority including port or river authorities, industrial dispute, lock closure, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, chemical or biological disaster and all similar events outside our control or the control of the supplier concerned.
Golden Globe Tours reserves the right to substitute the hotels that are listed on the itinerary pages. If any change becomes necessary for any reason, the hotel substituted will be equivalent or of higher quality to those described.
For all room types, the maximum accommodation allowed is two adults with one child.
The sequence of the program will be abided by except under certain conditions like holidays, weather, that might lead to slight changes in the sequence.
If you have any special requests, we will do our best to make it happen. But please let us know prior to booking finalization.
Meals are included as mentioned in the tour itinerary; check your specific tour plan on our website for details on which meals are included. Vegetarians can be catered for, but please inform us at the time of booking. Also inform your guide at the start of the tour about your dietary preferences. Please be aware that our definition of vegetarian meals is a meal without meat or fish. If you have any different dietary requirements they can be catered for but please inform us at the time of the booking. Non-included meals will be at your own expense.
Fitness to Travel, Age and Medical Conditions
If you have any medical condition, disability or any special requirements which may affect your ability to travel, please tell us know before you confirm your booking. We want to make the necessaries enquiries about the suitability of arrangements for your case before any confirmation.
If a client is excluded from the tour or chooses to leave the tour on their own free will or leaves the tour due to ill health or any other reason there will be no refund for the tour price by us. You have to check with your insurance company if the cost incurred could be possibly recovered by them.
Minors (those under 18 years of age) are accepted on our tours at our discretion provided they are accompanied by a parent or guardian who accepts full responsibility for them. Unaccompanied minors will not be accepted.
Please be aware that the booking stated in your tour arrangements can be terminated, with no refund, if you exhibit a behavior that falls below an acceptable standard. Suppliers will also often require you to pay for any damage you cause to the accommodation or any other service type provided. In case of any damages, we have no financial liability towards the damage that you incur. You agree to reimburse us for the full amount of any claim (including all legal costs) made against us by the supplier or any third party as a result of your conduct.
All participants in tours operated by us are expected to obey the laws and regulations of the countries visited and any failure to do so may relieve us of any obligation that they may otherwise have under these booking conditions.
Check-in & Check-out
Generally, hotel rooms will be available for check in between 14.00 noon and 15.00 with check out between 10.00 and 12.00 noon.
Where you have booked a tour with us and where we are acting as principal, please inform your Tour Leader about any queries or concerns immediately or contact us via the contact numbers listed on our website. If you fail to do so, we will have been deprived of the opportunity to investigate and rectify your complaint whilst you were on tour and this may affect your rights under this contract.
In order to process bookings, Golden Globe Tours is required to collect certain personal details from you. These details will usually include the names, addresses, contacts of party members. We must pass some information to the relevant suppliers of your travel arrangements (hotels, transport companies etc.). We will ensure that proper security measures are in place to protect your information. We may make contact with you or members of your holiday party by e-mail, or telephone for the purposes set out.