Jerusalem: Panoramic Night Tour
Panoramic views, old cities and food
What can Jerusalem offer at night? What are the best spots for hanging out, for finding panoramic views, for eating? This tour will give you all the answers.
Things you’d want to know
- Duration: approx. 2.5 Hours
- Location: Jerusalem
- Meeting point & Time: from your Hotel 06:00 PM
- Group size: Min 4 – Max 20 persons
- Service: from March till October
- $ Price: $60 per person
- Local- English speaking guide
- Tradional Dinner, Tea and Soft-Drinks
- Explore Jerusalem by night: the best streets for strolling, the greatest spots for panoramic views and the ideal venues to go to.
- Eat an authentic Palestinian dinner
On this walking tour, you’ll be introduced to aspects of Jerusalem that you can’t find in guidebooks or on regular tours. After we pick you up from your hotel, we’ll start by heading to Montefiori Park, where we’ll see the first windmill in Jerusalem which dates back to the 1800s. There you’ll also find unparalleled views of the city. Next, we’ll stroll through the charming neighborhood, pass by the Sultans pools and finally reach Jaffa gate. It is one of the seven main historic gates around the old city of Jerusalem and the most celebrated. Behind Jaffa gate is the Armenian quarter. It’s one of the most peaceful corners in the area and boasts of narrow alleys and some of the oldest chapels in Jerusalem. As you walk, you’ll be hearing local stories from the guide and learning about life in the city. And to end the tour the right way, we’ll have dinner in one Jerusalem’s most celebrated venues. It will be a night to remember.