Get ready for Palestine’s Best Treats
This tour is your chance to eat at the best food shops that lay within the city’s fabric. The list is long and goes from Shawarma and Falafel to traditional sweets.
Things you’d want to know
- Duration: approx. 4 Hours
- Location: Ramallah
- Meeting point & Time: Hotel at 01:00PM
- Group size: Min4 – Max 20
- Price: $60 per person
- Local- English Speaking Guide
- A variety of traditional Food and Sweets
- Try the best of: Shawarma, Hummus, Falafel, kaa’k, Palestinian barbecue & Salads, Mana’esh(traditional pastry), Kanafeh & traditional sweets with coffee. And of course, we didn’t forget the local vegetable market.
- Know the streets, alleys and corners of the city.
- Meet locals and ask for cooking tips & favorite dishes.
On this walking Tour, you’ll get to taste the most famous Palestinian dishes at the most renowned local places. After gathering in the hotel, we’ll walk in the old downtown and hop from one shop to another. We’ll take you to the city’s hidden havens for Shawarma, Hummus, Falafel, kaa’k, Palestinian barbecue & Salads and Mana’esh. Dessert is important and that is why you’ll get to try a variety of traditional eastern sweets along with some Arabic coffee. And for the lovers of fresh fruits and vegetable and authentic atmospheres, the traditional vegetable market is a bustling market filled with locals and vendors. There, you’ll get to taste and buy from Palestine’s fresh local produce. It’s refreshing, we promise.