Aqaba, Wadi Rum, Petra, Kerak, Amman
Things you’d want to know
- Duration: 5 Days / 4 Nights
- Start in: Aqaba
- End in: Amman
- Places: 5 Cities, 1 Sea
- Round Trip Transfer (Border/Queen Alia Airport – Hotel)
- 4 nights’ hotel accommodation.
- Local- English speaking guide
- 4 Breakfast | 3 Lunches | 4 Dinners
- Air Conditioned Deluxe Motor Coach
- Entrance fees to the sights.
- Tips, porterage
- Soft drinks & beverage during the meals.
- Border fees & taxes.
- Anything else not mentioned in the program.
- Visit the ancient cities of Petra and Kerak and many historical sites.
- Go on a 4x4 Jeep tour in the desert of Wadi Rum.
- Relax at the beaches of the Red Sea in Al Aqaba.
- Eat delicious authentic Jordanian dishes.
Itinerary: Let’s get to the details
Day 1: Aqaba
We’ll drive to Al Aqaba and spend the rest of our day relaxing on the beach of the Red Sea. Overnight at Al Aqaba.
Day 2: Aqaba – Wadi Rum – Petra
Wadi Rum is a vast, magnificent, endless desert that gives you glimpse of the humble life of Bedouins. It provides its visitors with one the greatest experiences in Jordan.
- Wadi Rum: Upon arrival, we’ll start exploring the desert. You can start off by buying a keffiyeh, the traditional headdress of Arabs that is used as protection from the sun. Then, we’ll go on a 2 hour jeep tour in the vast desert during which we’ll stop at the main sights.
- Lunch: The Bedouin camp is a great place for delicious traditional food.
- Evening Drive to Petra: After relaxing in the desert we drive along the sunset to Petra
- Dinner and overnight in Petra.
Day 3: Petra
The architectural masterpiece is one of the world’s most loved attractions. And we’ll make sure you get the full experience.
- Petra: We’ll explore the main sites of the city including the Siq and the treasury. It will be a wonderful experience.
- Lunch: The Basin Crowne plaza restaurant is renowned for its delicious traditional food. It’s a lovely place for a meal.
- Free Afternoon: You can ride camels, meet friendly Bedouins, sip tea in a Bedouin tent and shop for souvenirs.
- Dinner and Overnight at your hotel in Petra
Day 4: Petra – Kerak – Amman
On this day, you’ll experience history and modernity as we visit Kerak and Amman. They’re an exciting mix. Here’s how the day will go:
- Morning Ride from Petra to Kerak: the ride is around 160km, along which you can enjoy morning views of Jordan’s landscape.
- Kerak: The fantastic Crusader stronghold, Kerak Castle, is the reason we are visiting this place. We’ll learn about the history of the castle and discover the city surrounding it.
- Lunch: We’ll taste Jordan’s signature dish and the most beloved among the locals, “Mansaf”.
- Evening drive to Amman: Once we reach, you can spend your evening exploring the city and its bustling nightlife.
- Dinner and overnight
Day 5: Departure
After breakfast, Transfer to the airport or Border